Our centre resumes normal hours on 2 March, 2021 onwards, the exhibition hall and garden open to the public free-of-charge.
Click here to view the opening hours and how to get here
Temporary Visitor Code
- Please wear a surgical mask when entering the Centre’s area.
- Crowd control will be in place.
- Any group gathering of more than 4 people is prohibited.
- Your body temperature will be measured when entering indoor spaces. The Centre may deny entry of any persons who refuse to undergo body temperature check or whose body temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius. The maximum number of visitors allowed in indoor areas is 15.
- Visitors who enter indoor areas must scan the ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ QR code or fill out the registration form* (name, contact number, date, and time of visit), for Personal Information Collection Statement please click here.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided by the Centre to clean your hands upon entering indoor spaces.
The above code shall take effect immediately and shall remain in effect until further notice. The Centre reserves the right to deny any admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the site for failing to comply with the codes above. Thank you for your cooperation.
To facilitate the government's Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Chapter 599 of the Laws of Hong Kong), all face to face group activities will be temporarily suspended. Online seminar and workshops are open for application now, please click here for more details.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. For enquiries, please call 29759031.
Water dispenser is temporarily suspended.
The information provided by you will be used for facilitating the work of the Government in controlling the spread of COVID-19 and related purposes only. Only persons authorised by the centre will have access to such information for the aforesaid purposes. Where necessary, the information provided by you may also be provided to other authorised departments / organisations / persons, including Department of Health, Hospital Authority and law enforcement agencies deployed for epidemiological investigations and contact tracing. The Government will ensure that the retention period of the personal data is not longer than the time required for the purposes for which the data is collected. The personal data will be destroyed after 31 days if further retention is not required. If you wish to amend or retrieve the personal information provided, please contact our staff at 29759031. The provision of personal data and other related information here is voluntary. If you fail to provide the required personal information, our staff will deny your entry.