[Updated on 29 July, 2022]
Our centre resumed normal hours on 21 Apr, 2021, the reception and garden open to the public free-of-charge. Our gallery is currently for preparation of the next exhibition. Please follow our Facebook for updates on the reopening date.
Click here to view the opening hours and how to get here
Temporary Visitor Code
- Please wear a surgical mask when entering the Centre’s area.
- Crowd control will be in place.
- Any group gathering of more than 4 people is prohibited. For group of 16 visitors or above, please contact us before your visit.
- Your body temperature will be measured when entering indoor spaces. The Centre may deny entry of any persons who refuse to undergo body temperature check or whose body temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius. The maximum number of visitors allowed in indoor areas is 15.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided by the Centre to clean your hands upon entering indoor spaces.
‘LeaveHomeSafe’ and Vaccine Pass
- Visitors who enter indoor areas must scan the ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ QR code. For those who are exempted, they are required to complete a record form to register their names, the first four digits or letters of their identification documents, their contact numbers and the date and time of their visits. They are also required to present relevant identification documents for verification.
- All visitors, except for those with exemption, must comply with the requirement of the Vaccine Pass by the government and present it as required.
- For visitors whose vaccination record or COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate is not presented in the form or does not contain a QR code, or for children aged below 12 not accompanied by an adult, are required to make a written declaration before entering.
- All records will be kept by the centre for 31 days. For Personal Information Collection Statement please click here.
- On request of an authorized officer (including a health officer or a police officer) and for identifying and tracing of any person who may have been exposed to the risk of contracting COVID-19, staff may provide the said log record to the Department of Health.
The above code shall take effect immediately and shall remain in effect until further notice. The Centre reserves the right to deny any admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the site for failing to comply with the codes above. Thank you for your cooperation.
We are limiting our group services temporarily, please click here for more details.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. For enquiries, please call 29759031.
Water dispenser is temporarily suspended.
The information provided by you will be used for facilitating the work of the Government in controlling the spread of COVID-19 and related purposes only. Only persons authorised by the centre will have access to such information for the aforesaid purposes. Where necessary, the information provided by you may also be provided to other authorised departments / organisations / persons, including Department of Health, Hospital Authority and law enforcement agencies deployed for epidemiological investigations and contact tracing. The Government will ensure that the retention period of the personal data is not longer than the time required for the purposes for which the data is collected. The personal data will be destroyed after 31 days if further retention is not required. If you wish to amend or retrieve the personal information provided, please contact our staff at 29759031. The provision of personal data and other related information here is voluntary. If you fail to provide the required personal information, our staff will deny your entry.