【Updated on 24/7/2022】
Centre reopened on 21 Apr, 2022, with Temporary Visitor Code in operation, please click here for details.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Lung Fu Shan Environmental Education Centre
- By Bus: 13 - Admiralty (Tamar Street) to Kotewall Road Terminal (Mid-Levels) (5-minute walk)
- By Mini Bus: 3 - Two IFC to Kotewall Road (University Drive Stop) (5-minute walk)
- By MTR: HKU Station Exit A2 (15-minute walk)
Construction works in progress at the University Drive of HKU, please visit our centre via the route listed on the map above.
Direction from MTR HKU Station Exit A2:
1. Turn left at Exit A2 of HKU Station and walk along University Street.
2. Turn right at the end of University Street, and Stephen Hui Geological Museum will be on your right. A little further ahead, you will see a covered path in the front.
3. Walk along the covered path, turn left at the end and you will see Chong Yuet Ming Amenities Centre.
4. Enter Chong Yuet Ming Amenities Centre, take the escalator to the top level and you will see Yuet Ming Auditorium.
5. Leave Chong Yuet Ming Amenities Centre via the door on the right of Yuet Ming Auditorium. Turn left and you will see an escalator in Meng Wah Complex.
6. Take the escalator, Eliot Hall will be on your left. Walk up the stairs to the right of Eliot Hall.
7. Turn left and continue to walk up the stairs when you see a path to Robert Black College.
8. At the top of the stairs you will see the University Drive, proceed to the parking lot gate and walk up the stairs on the right.
9. Walk 2 minutes along the path to the center when you see our signage.
Click here for more parking information.
Wheelchair-users and Rehabuses can access through the Service Reservoir. Prior arrangement with the Centre’s staff is required 1 week in advance.