【Updated on 23 Jul, 2021】
Our exhibition hall and garden open to the public free-of-charge. Temporaty Visitor Code in operation, click here for details.
There's building maintenance work occurring next to the pedestrian path at the front gate of our centre. Visitors could still access our centre via this route, please follow the directional signages.
For enquiries, please contact our staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Lung Fu Shan Environmental Education Centre
- By Bus: 13 – Central (City Hall) to Kotewall Road Terminal (Mid-Levels) (5-minute walk)
- By Mini Bus: 3 - IFC to Kotewall Road (Mid-Levels) (5-minute walk)
- By MTR: HKU Station Exit A2 (15-minute walk)
From HKU MTR Exit A2 to the centre
1. Turn left at Exit A2 of HKU Station and walk along University Street.
2. Turn right at the end of University Street, and Stephen Hui Geological Museum will be on your right. A little further ahead, you will see a pedestrian ramp on your right.
3. Walk up the ramp and cross the road to Graduate House.
4. Walk up the stairs of Graduate House to University Drive.
5. Walk up the slope via the temporary padestrian path at University Drive, until you see a staircase on your right.
6. Go up the stairs, turn right, walk long the path for 2 minutes and you will arrive the entrance.
Click here for more parking information.
Wheelchair-users and Rehabuses can access through the Service Reservoir. Prior arrangement with the Centre’s staff is required 1 week in advance.